Thursday, August 21, 2008

Checking in from Chicago



I couldn't sleep last night, in fact I probably got a maximum of 1.5 hours. Now I'm tired but very excited. A year and a half ago, I thought this day would never come.

A big "thank you!" to everyone, especially my family, who helped me get where I am. I couldn't have made these strides without you, and that's the truth.


Checking in from Chicago:


Burlington to Chicago was a very uneventful experience, which I guess when it comes to flying, is a good thing. I just wish people would be more considerate in an airport. I can't walk 20 feet without listening to someone complain about something. (Most of the time, their problem is their own fault)

Chicago O'Hare is enormous, and the shuttle ride across the tarmac was pretty cool--many, many large aircraft. My flight to Anchorage will be on a Boeing 757.





I will be looking for photo opportunities as soon as possible. Believe it or not, there aren't many in or around the airport. Check back for updates to this entry, which are sure to include pictures.

1 comment:

Shelly Ann said...

how early did your flight from Burlington take off?